Friday, August 06, 2004

Rainy..Rainy...Day.

Gawd, I am just sooo sick of this rain! It's been raining all day, and if it wasn't so bloody humid, I might like it, but I can't even nap properly. i've had 4 hours of sleep in the last 24, from 08:30 to 12:30, so I have some catching up to do....eventually.

The kittens have been missing for most of the day, I wonder if Sheena ate them? Probably not. They're out there doing kitten things, exploring this tropical rainforest that is their home; stalking the wild insects that thrive in this climate. I haven't really named them yet, Dad calls them "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" marginally funny, but not really worth the effort of laughing. One is a grayish silver, and the other a tawny gold, so I was thinking of naming them 'Silver' and 'Gold', but maybe they need something more warm and personable. Suggestions, anyone?

Post a comment and i'll choose the most appropriate. In fact, next time I catch them together, i'll take a picture and post it, to give you some ideas.

I came across a video website that makes small, yet very well made free! short films. You can find it at
Atom Films and some of them are really quite funny! If you have broadband access, take a look.

That's it for now, i'll post more later.

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
--Catherine Aird

~JackDaKat~

No comments: