Friday, August 06, 2004

...Another Day in Paradise...

Well, and here we are once again, frolicking thru the mind of a serial insomniac! Today went by pretty fast, though i'm sure it was because i was surfing the web all day, trying to find something interesting. Also, i somehow managed to take Sheena (my dog) on 4 separate walks today, with the last one down to the University of Hawaii at Hilo baseball field; which is just down the street from my cave. Sheena had a really good time, since i brought along a soft frisbee, and she just loves to play catch. Crazy canine! (but lovable!)

The kittens have gotten used to her rambunctious ways, watching her tear around the place from their lofty abode, keen cateyes tracking her every move.

I did finally manage to figure out how to post a profile picture, and as you can see, Its my Iconic Representation, not the real me, as you may or may not have wished.

What else did i do? Well, i got a new web browser, (sort of) its called MyIE2 and adds more functionality to the standard IE browser, giving me tabs to work with in a single window, instead of mutiple windows all over the place, a plug-in called UCmore which gives you better search functions, a research tool called LookWAYup (you just highlight a word and click the button) that searches for compatible words/spelling/reference. I've yet to discover all the bells & whistles.

I also spent some time puzzling out HTML code, and while it seems pretty easy on the surface, i'm learning there are many more steps to go, depending on how i want this site to look. I need to learn some Flash & Java as well if i want this site to look good. Ugh! More stuff to learn!

Well, my friends, i shall take my leave and bid you all adeiu.

~Jack Da Kat~




1 comment:

JackDaKat said...

Hey MicMak!

If ya can't see it, use a magnifying glass! lol
Seriously tho' thanks for the comment. Haven't been baking, 'cause in my bleary-eyed condition, i may set the house on fire, and then you wouldn't get to read these wonderful posts! What's wrong with it? Is the font too small? is it the color? let me know!

~JackDaKat~