Saturday, August 21, 2004

Offline for a Week!

I'm baaack! Yup, i had a real bad problem with my computer, something to do with a cracked motherboard, and damage to my hard drive. Luckily, it was all covered under warranty. The damage was unlucky for me, in that all my data was lost. This is a good reason to backup all your necessary files on a regular basis, or at least those files that are irreplaceable.

I had some files saved to CD, but they only hold so much data, 700MB or so, unfortunately i hadn't re-saved it in a few weeks, so i lost a lot of personal files id've liked to have kept. Oh well, that's life for you.

I hope everyone missed me a whole lot, though i know most of you never even noticed, eh?

Hope you all have a decent weekend, i'll be spending mine online....

~JackDaKat~

No comments: