Saturday, August 07, 2004

Eight hours sleep out of Sixty...

Well, it seems i just can't keep my eyes shut! Didn't do too much today 'cause of all the rain, yet i still managed to get Sheena some exercise, and the Kittens finally showed up, all wet and bedraggled, cleaning their fur, hissing if Sheena got too close.

I'm reading "Insomnia" by Stephen King at the moment; it seemed appropiate in this situation. I've read it before, many years ago, and was surprised to see it on the shelf again, but i've lost enough of the story from my memory to make it all new and fresh again. That's probably why i like reading so much, it engages the mind, and draws you down a path of imagination as you try to see or anticipate how the author's story will conclude.

Wow, my eyes are going all blurry, and i find it hard to concentrate at this moment, yet my mind is still racing around, and as i close my eyes, i feel dizzy, yet not sleepy. Actually, i don't really feel like writing too much at this point. I'm going to go back to studying my Dreamweaver software.

Sheesh! Yet another Slammer virus tried to infect my machine while i was writing this!

Tally Ho!

~JackDaKat~

No comments: