Monday, August 09, 2004

Am i an awakeaholic?

Hello there!

I’ve had about six hours of sleep and so far today, I haven’t got much done. I’m really tired and I want to sleep, but I just can’t seem to find the sandman. Reading makes me sleepy, but as soon as I start to put the book down I get wide awake again. I find that the voice recognition program doesn’t work too well when i’m in this state, because my voice is scratchy and I tend to slur my speech. I also have a fan blowing because it’s hot, and the noise interferes with the microphone causing the program to make more mistakes.

What would be a good gift for a dog? Something that is not over the counter, it would be fun for the dog to play with, and cheap to make. Give me your ideas! Post a comment, and let me know what you think. For your prize, you get the knowledge of making a certain dog very happy! Sheena will love you for it!

I made some changes to the look of the post, since MikMak complained her eyes were soooo bad, she has to use a magnifying glass just to read it!

I’m going to go back to my book now, so y’all have a good day now, or night y’hear?!

"Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony, anyway? I mean, all you get is that one trick: rational thought. But when you're good and crazy, man, the sky's the limit!"
-- Morgana

~JackDaKat~

No comments: