Thursday, August 05, 2004

First Post

Aloha! This is my first real post at my new Blog, which is, unfortunately, still undergoing some tweaking, like trying to figure out how to get a picture posted to my profile.

Now onto the post:
It's nearly a quarter to 3am here in Hawaii, and the stars are out for a change, (its been stormy weather the last few nights) no dogs are howling, and i've spent an ungodly ammount of time setting up a web page; (space provided by my ISP) only to discover that i can't find a way to post it. Apparently they take the "no-bones" approach, or the "MS Frontpage" way, and all i have on my computer is MS Publisher, which you think would work, but apparently not. Then i tried to learn some HTML, but just from studying a few guides that are available on the net, i can see this is going to be a serious commitment.

All this reading has made me sleepy, so i think it's time to curl up with my HTML guide, and get some shut-eye. After a few paragraphs, i should be able to pass out.

Until next time, Au Revoir!
~JackDaKat~

No comments: